Here are few things you need to do after receiving Yantra:
- You should place the Yantra after bath in the morning in direction as stated in other post.
- Light incense/oil lamp, offer a flower and chant the deity mantra or mantra of Yantra a minimum of 1008 times.
4.The mantra needs to be chanted on with rudraksha mala, spheric mala, gems mala or tulsi mala depending on yantra and associated deity.
- Similarly facing the direction while chanting the mantra should be alined to deity associated with yantra.
- You may choose any auspicious day morning as per your convenience to install or wear your Yantra.
There is no doubt that if yantra are worshipped with sincere devotion, rewards will unfold.
Positioning of the Yantra:
A Yantra should be placed in the north/ north-east zone facing the south/south-east direction in a house. However Vaastu Yantra is supposed to be placed in the south-west zone of the house, facing north-east. Similarly Sri Yantra is supposed to be placed in the east, facing west. The Lord Kuber Yantra should be positioned in the north facing south or in the east facing west.
Placing of Two or More Yantras Together:
Two or more Yantras may be placed together but caution is advised that a Lord Kuber Yantra must always be positioned at the extreme left of any group of Yantras. This particular Yantra should be on the left-hand side when we look at the Yantras. The Sri Yantra should be in the exact centre of the group. If an altar has only the Sri Yantra and a Lord Kuber Yantra, then the Sri Yantra should be to the right-hand side of Lord Kuber when we stand or in front of them. A Ganapati or Ganesha Yantra should always be placed at the extreme right side of any group of Yantras.
YANTRAS AND THEIR SIGNIFICANCE:
- Kuber Yantra for riches and preserving acquired money.
- Mahalakshmi Yantra for prosperity, food grains, for perfection, attainment of high goals.
- Shree Yantra for name, fame, wordly pleasures, prosperity and salvation.
- Vyapaar Vridhi Yantra for progress in business and improvements in slow or quiet business.
- Ganesh Yantra to begin pious and fortune giving deeds, attaining prosperity, removing obstacles and accomplishment of goals.
- Mahamrityunjaya Yantra for good health, preventing disease and protection from sudden and untimely death.
- Surya Yantra for worshipping the Sun, attaining glory, inner radiance, prosperity, name, fame and wordly pursuits.
- Nav Graha Yantra for pacifying the nine planets, attaining peace, prosperity, good health and pleasure.
- Hanuman Yantra to empower learning, increase wisdom, making fearless and devotion to God.
- Durga Yantra for worshipping Goddess Durga to remove fear, pains and suffering.
- Bagalamukhi Yantra to destroy enemies, success in law-suits and achievement in sports competitions.
- Mahakali Yantra for worshipping Shakti, Goddess Mahakali to attain desired goals.
- Bhairav Yantra to save from untimely death.
- Beesa Yantra to save from the evil eye, banish hindrance from evil spirits and achieve both progress and success in all realms.
- Saraswati Yantra for improvements in learning, wisdom, grace and talents in the arts.
- Gayatri Mantra for purifying the mind and ensuring good progress in life.
- Vashikaran Yantra to influence and charm others.
- Santam Gopal Yantra to beget a child.
- Mahasudarshan Yantra to get the grace of Lord Vishnu.
- Ram Raksha Yantra for worshipping Lord Ram and succeeding in aspirations.
- Kaal Surp Yantra for removing illeffects of the planets Rahu and Ketu.